1 Month Baby Layout - Jamie

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hi everyone!

Jamie here, and today I would like to share this layout of my youngest daughter Harmony.


The blue butterfly background was cut down to size and then I cut the title out with my silhouette. I placed my 2" wide Coral Nylvalour Velvet Ribbon under the title and put the background title paper on pop dots.






I cut the hearts out and added them in place as well as the little banner. I finished the layout off with a wood veneer heart next to the heart at the bottom and added my journaling in white gel pen. I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout today!


Thanks for stoppin' by and have a wonderful day!



1 comments:

Becky turner said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
1 month baby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...