Decorative Fall Basket with Steph!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Good morning everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a Fall basket that I've taken from drab to fab thanks to some pretty ribbons from Ribbons Unlimited.

I've added ribbon to the handle and edge of the basket then attached a ribbon bow.


This is the original basket - pretty but plain.



I placed fabric glue along the edge of the basket and adhered  Cream Nylvalour Ribbon.  Then, I placed it along the handle of the basket.  At 3/16" wide, it fit perfectly along the edge and the handle as a perfect accent. 


I created a bow using Soft Moss Lyon French Wired Ribbon.  This pretty ribbon appears almost two toned when turned into a bow.


And there it is a very quick and easy way to dress up a basket.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...